There are many people who ask themselves how to start a blog to start making money. The answer is simple, they don’t need any help. In fact, most of them can do it by themselves. The problem is that many bloggers are not really aware of the ways to earn money from their blogs. This article will guide you on what ways you can go to make money. Read on.
How To Earn Money With Blogs
- One way to earn money using your blogs is to write a blog review. This is an online advertisement, which will increase your site’s exposure and improve your search engine ranking. The more exposure you have, the better chances of getting more customers. This is something that is very easy to do. You just need to sign up with some blogs that you would like to be featured on and write a blog review about it.
- You can also get to know more about your blog by reading it frequently, if you are a regular blogger. Reading the information written by your readers will help you better understand the topic of your blog, which will in turn help you make a better blog.
- If you are a newcomer in this business, then you can still learn how to make money using your blogs even if you don’t have any previous experience in this field. You don’t have to invest a lot of time and effort to learn these things. All you need is the right tools to help you out. Tools such as blogs, affiliate programs and the like.
- One of the best ways to start earning money using your blogs is to get other bloggers to share their blogs with you. This will make it easier for you to generate traffic to your blog. As soon as people see your blog, they’ll automatically go to your website to learn more about it. You’ll be able to get traffic from their blogs and it will surely increase your blog’s popularity. It will definitely increase your blog’s visibility and thus the amount of income that you can generate using your blog.
- You can also join the affiliate program. These programs are like a one-time-offer or a commission-based program wherein you get paid every time someone refers someone to your blog. This is another way to help you generate traffic to your blog. The more people that you get to refer, the more money you’ll make. earn.
- Another way to make money using your blogs is to post on forums and newsgroups. There are several forums and groups in the web, which are full of useful information and free resources. People will find your blog because you have an interesting blog and often share their opinions. This way, you will be able to get lots of feedback from those people and it will also increase the exposure of your blog to more people.
- Article marketing is also one of the ways to earn money using your blogs. When you write interesting articles that are related to your blog, you can submit it to various article directories. People who find it interesting will submit it to article directories. You get paid every time someone submits your article to that directory and the more that you submit the more you will get paid.
Benefits you will get from blogging
- Increase traffic by more than 8 times on their website
- Achieve 3 times more leads from blogging regularly
- Reduce marketing expenditure on other activities by more than 60%
How To Write and Publish a blog
In order to write your first blog, follow the steps below:
- Log in WordPress and select ‘All Posts’
- Choose ‘Create a New Post’ option
- Add title, content, and format the content of your blog
- Adjust the permalink (which is the customized URL for this specific blog) according to the title of the blog. Settings → Permalinks → Common Settings “Post Name” → (Save Changes)
- Using the Yoast SEO, add a keyword, Title, Meta Description, and look at the SEO Score as well as the readability score for your content.
- Check for grammatical mistakes. You can get the Grammarly Google Extension tool to rectify your grammatical mistakes.
- After you are done with fully editing the post, you can click ‘Publish’.
- Others will now be able to see your blog either using the link that you shared or through google search when they input a search query similar to your keyword.
When it comes to building a blog, you may think that writing a blog is only beneficial when you want to make money using your blogs. But there are times when you need to do more than just a blog. In fact, you may even want to do a blog-style business that is why having a good knowledge about marketing and advertising would be a plus.
You can use the above ways to start earning money and make money at the same time and it can also be done online and offline and you can even work as an affiliate of someone else’s online/offline business.
Want to know how to make money using your blogs? Click on 501words blog.